Get A True Business Partner
With Experienced IT Support Services For Small Business
Business Support And Services
- Focus on Your Business, Not Your IT
- We Handle IT, So You Don’t Have To
- No Ironclad Contracts Or Commitments
Business Process Automation
- Save Time & Money on Repetitive Processes
- CRM Solutions & Workflows To Boost Sales
- Customer Retention Workflows That Work
Projects & Enterprise Systems
- 60 Years of Federal, Higher-Ed, Local, and Enterprise Expertise
- Disaster Recovery, Modernization, Migrations, Move to the cloud
Work Where You Are
- Local Support in Atlanta, Fort Lauderdale, and Tampa
- World-Wide Remote Support
- Upfront Pricing, No Gotchas!
- Your Partner in Business, So You Can Concentrate on Your Business
What Makes Syllogistic Group Your Trusted, Go-To Technology Partner?
We’ve been providing world-class IT support services to governments, SMBs, and Enterprises for decades. Our leadership team is composed of 75% military retirees. We know how to get the job done, even if it is in the trenches. Our business is built around keeping your tech support costs flat and predictable – which means that we work hard to ensure that your IT infrastructure and tech stack is always operating smoothly and efficiently. Our full-service, IT support services, managed IT, and service team can help your company with all aspects of its digital strategy.
Managed IT Services & Helpdesk Tech Support
Say goodbye to technology frustrations – Syllogistic Group will keep your systems up and running smoothly with our 24/7/365 helpdesk, proactive monitoring, and IT support services – making your business more efficient and your employees more productive for a flat monthly fee.
Managed Cloud Services
Streamline business processes, simplify team communications and demystify file sharing with productive cloud services.
Protect yourself and your company against the inevitable cyberattack and mitigate potential risk with our managed security services.
Our solid communications platforms and reliable internet services provide the backbone for business productivity.
We aggregate data across disparate systems to create unique dashboards that help companies make better business decisions.
IT Consulting & Strategy
Our team is comprised of experts in all facets of technology to best assist our clients to make critical technology decisions.
Sign Up for our Newsletter and get our Cybersecurity Guide!
Articles & Blog
Read our business-focused blog and articles!
- 7 Apps That Can Help You Improve Customer Experience in 2023Paying attention to your customer experience directly impacts your bottom line. Companies that are “customer-centric” are 60% more profitable than those that aren’t. In this digital age, customers also expect more from those they do business with.In today’s world, people can order something on their…
- What Are the Most Helpful VoIP Features for Small Businesses?Just five or six years ago, VoIP was still considered a “different” type of business phone system. One that wasn’t the norm. But the pandemic changed that way of thinking. Now internet-based phone systems aren’t simply the norm. They’re mandatory for business continuity. During the…
- Simple Guide to Follow for Better Endpoint ProtectionEndpoints make up much of a company’s network and IT infrastructure. This is a collection of computers, mobile devices, servers, and smart gadgets. As well as other IoT devices that all connect to the company network. The number of endpoints a company has will vary…
- Insider Threats Are Getting More Dangerous! Here’s How to Stop ThemOne of the most difficult types of attacks to detect are those performed by insiders. An “insider” would be anyone that has legitimate access to your company network and data. This would be via a login or other authorized connection. Because insiders have authorized system…
- Everything You Need to Know About Microsoft Viva SalesData entry can be a real drag for salespeople. The time they spend on administrative tasks is time away from customer interactions. But that data is vital. It’s important to capture customer orders, quotes, needs, and more. Lead and sales reporting help sales managers know…
- Checklist for Better Digital Offboarding of EmployeesDigital footprints cover today’s modern workplace. Employees begin making these the moment they’re hired. They get a company email address and application logins. They may even update their LinkedIn page to connect to your company. When an employee leaves a company, there is a process…