Get A True Business Partner
With Experienced IT Support Services For Small Business
Business Support And Services
- Focus on Your Business, Not Your IT
- We Handle IT, So You Don’t Have To
- No Ironclad Contracts Or Commitments
Business Process Automation
- Save Time & Money on Repetitive Processes
- CRM Solutions & Workflows To Boost Sales
- Customer Retention Workflows That Work
Projects & Enterprise Systems
- 60 Years of Federal, Higher-Ed, Local, and Enterprise Expertise
- Disaster Recovery, Modernization, Migrations, Move to the cloud
Work Where You Are
- Local Support in Atlanta, Fort Lauderdale, and Tampa
- World-Wide Remote Support
- Upfront Pricing, No Gotchas!
- Your Partner in Business, So You Can Concentrate on Your Business
What Makes Syllogistic Group Your Trusted, Go-To Technology Partner?
We’ve been providing world-class IT support services to governments, SMBs, and Enterprises for decades. Our leadership team is composed of 75% military retirees. We know how to get the job done, even if it is in the trenches. Our business is built around keeping your tech support costs flat and predictable – which means that we work hard to ensure that your IT infrastructure and tech stack is always operating smoothly and efficiently. Our full-service, IT support services, managed IT, and service team can help your company with all aspects of its digital strategy.
Managed IT Services & Helpdesk Tech Support
Say goodbye to technology frustrations – Syllogistic Group will keep your systems up and running smoothly with our 24/7/365 helpdesk, proactive monitoring, and IT support services – making your business more efficient and your employees more productive for a flat monthly fee.
Managed Cloud Services
Streamline business processes, simplify team communications and demystify file sharing with productive cloud services.
Protect yourself and your company against the inevitable cyberattack and mitigate potential risk with our managed security services.
Our solid communications platforms and reliable internet services provide the backbone for business productivity.
We aggregate data across disparate systems to create unique dashboards that help companies make better business decisions.
IT Consulting & Strategy
Our team is comprised of experts in all facets of technology to best assist our clients to make critical technology decisions.
Sign Up for our Newsletter and get our Cybersecurity Guide!
Articles & Blog
Read our business-focused blog and articles!
- Get More Unplugged Laptop Time with These Battery-Saving HacksOne of the big draws of a laptop computer is that you can use it anywhere. You don’t need to have it plugged in all the time because it has an internal battery.Your laptop may start out with several hours of battery life when you…
- 5 Exciting Ways Microsoft 365 Can Enable the Hybrid Office“Hybrid office” is the new buzzword you’ll hear used in business discussions. It’s the mix of having employees both working at the office and working from home. This has become more than a buzzword and is now the reality for many companies. There was a…
- Which Form of MFA Is the Most Secure? Which Is the Most Convenient?Credential theft is now at an all-time high and is responsible for more data breaches than any other type of attack. With data and business processes now largely cloud-based, a user’s password is the quickest and easiest way to conduct many different types of dangerous…
- Top 5 Mobile Device Attacks You Need to Watch Out ForSmartphones and tablets are often the preferred device for communications, web searching, and accessing many types of apps. They’re more portable and can be used from anywhere. We’re seeing the takeover of many activities that used to be performed on traditional computers. Now, people are…
- Malware Infection Signs That Your Computer May PresentApproximately 34% of businesses take a week or longer to regain access to their data and systems once hit with a malware infection. Malware is an umbrella term that encompasses many different types of malicious code. It can include: Viruses Ransomware Spyware Trojans Adware Key…
- Should I Consider Microsoft’s Edge Browser?One of the most important applications we choose is our internet browser. When on a computer or a mobile device, we work in that most of the time because many applications are now cloud-based, so accessing them means going through your browser. Over the years…